Winter Solstice is approaching, and another year comes to a close.
The Good News? It’s December, 2013- and we’re still here!
Many of us have found ourselves soaring in successful entrepreneurial ventures, new partnerships, or relocations, and while some of us settling in after an adventurous and sometime challenging journey with life’s detours, curve balls, personal, professional shifts, environmental change and climate destabilization.
The common themes I’ve seen this past year and as we move into the new year: Adjust, Realign and Launch!
How about you? What adjustments and realignments have occurred in your life or business this past year? What still needs fine tuning (or perhaps a complete make over?). What’s your BIG dream?!
I’m feeling ever so grateful as we enter these last few weeks of 2013, and ever so hopeful for a new year!~ 2014 is feeling EXPANSIVE, and it’s time for all of us to think big, be big, live big, and bring forth what it is you are here to do on this planet, now, in this time!
Here are some of my personal tips for staying aligned in these time:
Shera’s Formula for Staying Aligned in Uncertain Times:
(you can focus on one of these per month, until it becomes a newly formed habit)
1. Drink lots of water- and first thing in the morning ~ add fresh lemon
2. Keep your diet as akaline as possible- (that means limit/eliminate: meat, coffee, alcohol, sugar). Eat live, organic foods. Invest in Superfoods. Check out healthforcenutritionals.com
3. Maintain a daily practice: yoga, meditation, and movement-a 30-minute brisk walk in the morning has much more immediate benefits than years of therapy
4. Facilitate and Engage in Essential Dialogs™. Join a women’s or men ‘s circle . True authenticity comes from uncompromised honesty while being witnessed in supportive containers.
5. Be curious and inclusive. Expand your sense of what community is or could be. Take time to look in someone’s eyes ..find out who and how they really are- move beyond “Great” or “I’m fine”. Remember our most fundamental spiritual need as human beings is the desire for authentic mutual recognition.
6. Perform what I call the “karmic root canals” often. Get to the absolute core of any limiting belief that is not the Truth of Who you Are. Use Access Consciousness, EFT, Heartmath, and all other tools you have available to you.
7. Practice Kindness, Be Vulnerable, Share Compassion- Steer Clear of Judgments, Criticism, & Gossip.
8. Actively listen twice as much as you speak. Ask yourself, “How can I serve this person?
9. Forgive yourself and others often.
10. Give stuff away! Share a lot, especially your heart. (Check out Elegant Organization at http://www.bayareaorganizingsolutions.com.
11. Affirm feelings of gratitude everyday.
12. Breathe in Love . . .Breathe out Fear. Smile Inside. You’ll feel better.